My kids recently created the "Ninja Chicken" character and drew up a bunch of comic books. Obviously I had to start working on a platformer.
Enter - Start
Shift - Select
Z - Jump
X - Attack
Development has stopped on this proof-of-concept, and the project has evolved into Kung Pow Chicken. Leaving the page up for history's sake.
- Added new Level!
- Original "Level 1" now "Level 2."
- Improved "Start" menu.
- Added visual indicator on Title scene when katana mode activated.
- Added Level One "intro" scene.
- Added katana mode (for now, press "select" at title scene to activate).
- Added "Bonus" level (must meet benchmarks upon completion of Level One to activate).
- Added a "return to title scene" dialogue and function to "start" button.
- Increased size of demo level.
- Added more enemies.
- Added "completion timer" (thank you @rulz from GB Studio Discord Server)
- Added basic credits.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.